“SUBJUGATION INSTINCTS” OF INVESTIGATORS. IS A CLENCHED FIST A SIGN OF ABLYAZOV?
27 April 2021 Astana
Political criminal prosecution of a civil activist and political prisoner Asel #ONLABEKKYZY.
Asel ONLABEKKYZY is being prosecuted in a politically motivated criminal case under Article 405 Part 2 (“participation in an extremist organisation”):
1) Asel ONLABEKKYZY has a status on her Instagram page: “I love KAZAKHSTAN deeply; I hate Nazarbayev frankly; I wish for the DCK passionately”.
2) On 23 September 2019, Asel ONLABEKKYZY shared a Facebook post by Mukhtar Ablyazov with the title “Sultan of my heart”. Allegedly, this shows “signs of the need for subjugation, instinctively giving herself away under the control of the leader of an extremist organisation”.
3) On 31 December 2019, Asel ONLABEKKYZY and other activists went live with Mukhtar Ablyazov, they listened to his New Year greetings and chanted “Alga, DCK!” (Go ahead, DCK)
4) “During the pre-trial investigation, it was found that ONLABEKKYZY A. often demonstrates a gesture, where she raises her right hand making a fist” and this gesture “can be found in the body movement” of Mukhtar Ablyazov.
5) Asel ONLABEKKYZY “takes part in organisation of rallies”.
Investigator of Investigative Division of Astana City Police Department #SADVAKASOV B. B.
Another absurd accusation and fantasies of investigators.